cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dom_Stenson
Regular Visitor

What am I doing wrong?

Hello, 

I'm looking to make a recurring automated flow to check that a SP list cell is anything more than Zero.

Am I going about this correctly?

5 REPLIES 5
Dom_Stenson
Regular Visitor

Screenshot 2021-06-10 131938.png

rrovira
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello, @Dom_Stenson!

Just a couple of questions! Do you want to get an specific item from a list, or the whole list and check every row to see if a field has a value that's equal to zero? 

If the first question is correct, then I'd suggest using "Get Item" with the name of the specific item. If the second one is correct, then you'd have to use an Apply to Each (which is similar to a foreach) this will go through every single item of that list, and you can add a conditional and check if "field name" equals 0. That's up to how you want to build the logic! Let me know if this gave you an idea! 

Cheers!

Hello, thank you for your interest 🙂

So I'm looking at the most recently created item in a SP list, or the item with the highest ID Number and then I want to check if the value in a specific column or cell is zero. If it is zero then I want to be notified via teams, if its not zero then I want the flow to end and do nothing. So its get item but I need to know how to be more specific about what I want.

Kind Regards, Dom

Dom_Stenson
Regular Visitor

Dom_Stenson_0-1624437349602.png

Is there a way to can do it here?

Hello, i never got a response to this and I'm still stuck 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,764)