cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addy2019
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

When a New Item is Created in one of the Sharepoint List I want to add numbers from 5 of its columns, to numbers in another 5 columns in different Sharepoint List

When a New Item is Created in one of the Sharepoint List I want to add numbers from 5 of its columns, to numbers in another 5 columns in different Sharepoint List. For Example, When a New Item is created in one Sharepoint List 'License Fee' column number value in that list should get added to 'License Fee' column number value. I tried using 'When a New Item is Created' 'Update Item' but i don't know what to fill against 'License Fee' in Update Field action. I want to do something like 'License Fee'(target list)'License Fee'(trigger list)'License Fee'(target list)

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

Can you define variables for each one of them and use math functions and then update other list using these variables?

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

Thanks for the response @PrasadAthalye but that would make flow very complex. Currently I've inserted a 'Get Item' step to use the fields from target list & then using add function to add both Trigger list field & Target List Fields in 'Update Field' step. But I'm trying to find is there a way in 'Update Field' step to refer its own fields?

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (59,220)