cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

When a file is created in OneDrive, it does move to SharePoint document library

Hi All,

I've set up my team members with a flow to help streamline a process we have. The flow is set up to move a file to a SharePoint document library once the file has been saved to their personal OneDrive folder. For some reason the flow isn't working for some of the team members and I want to know what may be causing the issue.

Below is the flow. They have created a folder called "Resumes" in their OneDrive account.

dreaves1_0-1596820751661.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: When a file is created in OneDrive, it does move to SharePoint document library

Hi @dreaves1 ,

Please consider exporting this Flow and then sharing the .zip file with other members.

Members can import this flow and use their accounts to create a connection so that the flow can work.

Export and import your flows across environments with packaging | Power Automate Blog

In addition, you can also try to use Send a copy to create a Flow template to share with specified members, and they can create their flow based on this template.

Send a flow as a copy | Power Automate Blog

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: When a file is created in OneDrive, it does move to SharePoint document library

ok @dreaves1  the reason is very simple, every flow starts with a conection if you wnat to access to one drive from other user you need permission to do it, like username and password.

So the user needs to create a new conection to run the flow in his/her own account

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dreaves1 ,

Please consider exporting this Flow and then sharing the .zip file with other members.

Members can import this flow and use their accounts to create a connection so that the flow can work.

Export and import your flows across environments with packaging | Power Automate Blog

In addition, you can also try to use Send a copy to create a Flow template to share with specified members, and they can create their flow based on this template.

Send a flow as a copy | Power Automate Blog

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,626)