Good afternoon; The flow is when a file is created in a folder, look in others folders and if there are documents with the same name or similar, send a notification. Thank you for the help.
You should do something like this:
1) When the file is created in OneDrive
2) List files in root folder and for each element, check if the element is a folder
3) If the element is a folder, find files in this folder (be careful, using the id of the folder, and not the name). Thanks to @RezaDorrani for this excellent solution (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/List-files-in-folder-not-working-as-expected/td-p...).
4) If the element is found (length(body('Find_files_in_folder')) > 0 means that at least an item was found)
5) Send an email notification.
In this case, this flow is not a recurring one, and I mean it won't look for the file in subfolders of a specific folder.
Hope it helps!
Good afternoon; The flow is more hard what is seems like. I have a folder, where do I upload files. I would like, that this flow, browse the name of the files of other folders and subfolders and if this found a similar name, send me a notification. This is to detect duplicates of files. I have tried the flow it sent, but it gives an error:
Currently it is not supported to search in a folder and its subfolders in O4B. You can vote for this feature here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/Support-for-sub-folders-of-OneDrive-When-a-...
The only solution to your problem should be creating a recursive or nested flow. You can find some ideas at this excellent post by John Liu: http://johnliu.net/blog/2017/7/nested-flow-cheatsheet-for-microsof-flow
Hope it helps!