cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jmathur
Level: Powered On

When a file is created or modified in one SharePoint library, create a link to it from another SharePoint Library

When a file in a specified SharePoint Library is updated or created, I want a link to that file to be created and added to another SharePoint Library. 

The file is created and the link is appeneded, but the link associated with the Name of the aspx file does not associate with the correct URL. Can anyone look at this and tell me what I'm doing wrong? 

Here is what I have so far: 

2019-10-09_10-16-53.png 

2019-10-09_10-17-06.png

Here are the results:

2019-10-09_10-34-15.png

When I click on the aspx link, it opens this page: 

2019-10-09_10-30-53.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jmathur

Re: When a file is created or modified in one SharePoint library, create a link to it from another SharePoint Library

I honestly have no idea. I actually resolved this for myself by adding a redirect script to the File Content section of the Create File action. So now when one clicks on the link, it opens the page with a redirect command pointing to a specified link. Works like a charm!!!

See below: 

2019-10-09_15-32-34.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: When a file is created or modified in one SharePoint library, create a link to it from another SharePoint Library

Hi @jmathur 

Do you have  a VirtualPath property under your aspx page? If it is then change the path to '/*'.

Please see this link

https://support.shortpoint.com/support/solutions/articles/1000268185-you-get-error-code-blocks-are-n...

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

jmathur

I honestly have no idea. I actually resolved this for myself by adding a redirect script to the File Content section of the Create File action. So now when one clicks on the link, it opens the page with a redirect command pointing to a specified link. Works like a charm!!!

See below: 

2019-10-09_15-32-34.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,030)