cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When a file is created (properties only) template does not work

Hello,

I created a Flow that used to work perfectly, however, some days ago, for an unknown reason, it stopped working well. 

Basically, the routine triggered when a new file was added. To create the flow I used the template "when a new file is created (properties only), and I just added few elements and as I said worked well. When I noticed that the routine stopped working properly, and after running some tests,  I recreated the flow all over again but still does not work. I wonder if some change was performed on the trigger because I tried different things and it seems that the problem is the trigger itself. 

Any thought? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: When a file is created (properties only) template does not work

Hi @mcanog77 ,

I agree with @abm 's suggestion, please take a try to create a new connection to the trigger connector and create new flow, wait for some minutes to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @mcanog77 

It's difficult to analyse it from description you had given. It should work as expected. I would say check the trigger (SharePoint or OneDrive) permissions of the account is changed or not. Also once you create the flow it may take a little bit time to refresh the changes but it won't be longer than few minutes. I would say leave it for few minutes then see it works or not. If not working then raise this with Microsoft Flow support.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mcanog77 ,

I agree with @abm 's suggestion, please take a try to create a new connection to the trigger connector and create new flow, wait for some minutes to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,398)