cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcanog77

When a file is created (properties only) template does not work

Hello,

I created a Flow that used to work perfectly, however, some days ago, for an unknown reason, it stopped working well. 

Basically, the routine triggered when a new file was added. To create the flow I used the template "when a new file is created (properties only), and I just added few elements and as I said worked well. When I noticed that the routine stopped working properly, and after running some tests,  I recreated the flow all over again but still does not work. I wonder if some change was performed on the trigger because I tried different things and it seems that the problem is the trigger itself. 

Any thought? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mcanog77 ,

I agree with @abm 's suggestion, please take a try to create a new connection to the trigger connector and create new flow, wait for some minutes to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @mcanog77 

It's difficult to analyse it from description you had given. It should work as expected. I would say check the trigger (SharePoint or OneDrive) permissions of the account is changed or not. Also once you create the flow it may take a little bit time to refresh the changes but it won't be longer than few minutes. I would say leave it for few minutes then see it works or not. If not working then raise this with Microsoft Flow support.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mcanog77 ,

I agree with @abm 's suggestion, please take a try to create a new connection to the trigger connector and create new flow, wait for some minutes to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,787)