cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lebarial

When a new email arrives trigger in the middle of a flow error

Hello,

I have an issue using the trigger when a new email arrives (v3), the error is the following: 

Flow save failed with code 'WorkflowRunActionTypeUnsupported' and message 'The workflow run action 'When_a_new_email_arrives_(V3)' has type 'OpenApiConnectionNotification' that is not supported.'

I want to use it in a middle of a flow, with a condition on the subject of the email, simply to save the attachments in a particular folder of a sharepoint site. 

The full flow is the following: 

When a form response is submitted, fill a word document, then send an email to the responder of the form (outside the organization, so the email is acquired in the form) saying to reply to the email and attach pictures, and when the answer arrives save the pictures in a folder.

Is there a known issue about this or is it just not possible?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lebarial, 

Actually, there is no workable to add the trigger "When a new email arrives" under an existed trigger.

For your requirements, you should create two Flows to approach it, one is "When a response submit", the other is "When a new email arrives", and create store attachments action in the second Flow.

I hope it helps you.

Javier

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lebarial

For information, here is a snapshot of what I am trying to achieve. Sorry for the french in the middle of it, but it should still be understandable.

Lebarial_1-1602086121221.png

Hi Lebarial, 

Actually, there is no workable to add the trigger "When a new email arrives" under an existed trigger.

For your requirements, you should create two Flows to approach it, one is "When a response submit", the other is "When a new email arrives", and create store attachments action in the second Flow.

I hope it helps you.

Javier

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (47,793)