cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

When a new tweet is posted: include several search words?

Hi,

I'm trying to build a Flow using the Twitter trigger "When a new tweet is posted".

I would like to use 3 different hashtags as triggers and get an email message when any of those is used in twitter. 

What is the correct way to add several hashtags as triggering conditions within the flow?

So far I tried format:  #hashtag1, #hashtag2, #hashtag3 

but not getting any results so far

Thank you!

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/twitter/#when-a-new-tweet-is-posted

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: When a new tweet is posted: include several search words?

Hi,

You should be able to just have a condition check the contents of the tweet message and send you an email if it contains one of the hashtags that you are looking for. Something like below; should work. You will have to add a condition for each check that you are looking for.

Untitled.png

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,680)