cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_Automate
Frequent Visitor

When an item is modified in SharePoint list A, check if all item parts in SharePoint list B are in SharePoint list C. If not, add parts to SharePoint list C.

Hi there,

I have 3 SharePoint lists. SharePoint list A contains cake flavors, SharePoint list B contains ingredients for each cake flavor, and SharePoint list C contains ingredients to purchase. If an item is modified in SharePoint list A, I want to cross reference that a cake's ingredients in SharePoint list B are all found in SharePoint list C. 

For example, lets say chocolate cake has 3 ingredients: chocolate, sugar, and flour. SharePoint list B lists all 3 ingredients with the unique identifier between SharePoint list A and B being "chocolate cake". When chocolate cake is modified in SharePoint list A, I want to check if ingredients: chocolate, sugar, and flour from SharePoint list B are all in SharePoint list C. If not then add any missing ingredients. 

Here is my current flow format, but I am struggling to make it work:

Mike_Automate_0-1659409194973.png

Mike_Automate_1-1659409358230.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,799)