cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cardinalpipkin
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

When creating a shared (Team flow) that uses a OneDrive convert to pdf action, whose OneDrive is it?

I am creating a Flow which will convert an email arriving into an inbox, to a pdf using the OneDrive convert to pdf. Then I am copying that converted file to a SharePoint lib. I have to create this flow for someone else, (because I don't want these emails coming into my inbox or my OneDrive)....so if I share the Flow, will the user who wants the Flow have to setup the inbox trigger and the OneDrive convert steps to their own?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cardinalpipkin ,

Yep, they need to change the connection of these actions and maybe they need to change some configurations of the action. Like Folder path.

Besides, you could also export this Flow and share the Flow to other users. Please check this blog:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/import-export-bap-packages/

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cardinalpipkin ,

Yep, they need to change the connection of these actions and maybe they need to change some configurations of the action. Like Folder path.

Besides, you could also export this Flow and share the Flow to other users. Please check this blog:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/import-export-bap-packages/

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Will try the export import approach. Didn't think of that! Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,059)