Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

When email arrives, filter attachments

Hi All, 

Im trying to get the attachments when a email arrives in my sharemail inbox, and then move to upload mail, this is taking the attachments as the way it should, but the main part here is, even i have provided conditions here, that only accept the file if Attachment Name contains Zip, PDf, Xlsx or docx, else terminate or end the flow. 

I tried using parallel action as well seems like not working then i tried group condition as you can see in images below, but the thing is flow run successfully, but it does not filter the attachments, by this i mean it is even uploading image files. which i don't want 

can any one suggest where I'm i wrong in this? 

3rd image shows the highlighted content that image files are still uploaded even after condition runs. 

Experts' suggestions are appreciated, please.

Display.pngUntitled.pngUntitled1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: When email arrives, filter attachments

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

@Tapesh From the pictures you shared of the Group conditions I see you also have a set of conditions for jpeg and png, why is that? The group conditions for pdf, docx, zip and xlsx should already take care of that. What i mean based on the group conditions if a document is not either of the 4 then the flow should terminate. So you only need to specify group condition for  pdf, docx, zip and xlsx and if yes the flow continues, if no the flow terminates. See sample flow below, if either red or green is selected then flow send email, if its any other color then flow terminates. So in your case if attachment is either of the 4 types flow continues, if it either jpeg or png flow terminates.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,311)