cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corbinearl

When email received, post email in corresponding Teams Channel that matches outlook contact

Hi, I am a real novice but I was attempting to create a flow that will take an email, look at the contact for the email address, attempt to match the contact to a teams channel (my team channels are doe, john just like File As in the contacts), if it matches, to post the body of the email in the channel. I know my problem has to be because I have multiple "apply to" conditions, but I can't figure out how to get around that. I know this is a mess but because I'm trying to make this dynamic and post to a channel depending on what client team channel it should go into, there isn't a more simple way i think. Help

corbinearl_0-1618265695080.pngcorbinearl_1-1618265853011.pngcorbinearl_2-1618265926725.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @corbinearl,

You could following these steps to approach that:

Screenshot 2021-04-13 152525.jpg

Screenshot 2021-04-13 152546.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @corbinearl,

You could following these steps to approach that:

Screenshot 2021-04-13 152525.jpg

Screenshot 2021-04-13 152546.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,047)