cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arr1127
Frequent Visitor

When exporting start and end time from sharepoint calendar event to excel table times are wrong.

I’ve created an approval flow using a sharepoint calendar when a new item is created and then once approved by the manager a copy of the approved request is exported to an excel table, the problem is when someone selects “all day event” option it exports into excel with the incorrect start date but correct end date. I’ve tried converting time zones from UTC, but still doesn’t seem to work. See below the conversion portion of the flow and the excel results it produces. 

70A55270-49A5-4CAF-B357-E636A1EE1B8B.png

I then use the converted times to be exported to excel, just didn’t capture a screen shot of that. 

F3CC67A5-FD9A-4C74-93F9-210DBC4C77A7.png

The event that was created on the calendar was for an all day event on 8/28 but when it gets exported to excel it displays 8/27 with a random time and 8/28 with another random time. 

3 REPLIES 3
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@arr1127 

Try using expression in excel itself. Use convert from utc function then check. 

Thanks

Hardesh

Thanks! I tried your suggestion and it still seems to be off. 

ACahill
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arr1127

Did you end up finding a solution to this or are you still experiencing the issue.  If it's still an issue, I'll endeavour to run through creating this and finding us a solution if still outstanding.  Thanks for your direction. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,619)