cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When new item is created does not trigger for other users

I created a flow that triggers when a new list item is added. Unfortunately, this triggers only when the user who created the flow adds a new list item. Nothing happens for other users. No error or event is added to the run history. Is this expected behavior?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @tolppa ,

did you share the flow with other users? image.png image.png

Thanks for the reply. Manage Run-Only User option is missing.

For example:

Navigate to a SharePoint list and create a new flow using template: "Create a flow using Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added".

Observe that: a) New item does not trigger this flow when tested with another user. b) Manage Run-Only User option is missing.

Super User II
Super User II

Interesting, I can't share that workflow either, maybe that's some 'template' related stuff.

I'd take the template as an example and I'd build a new flow from scratch by replicating the actions from the flow. It's just a trigger and 2 action so it should be quite easy.

I reported this as a bug but let see if Microsoft agrees with me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (13,103)