Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
llserra
Level: Powered On

When task is completted mark all task

Hi

I have a scenario ,that someone fill a form, after all is completed he create a task in my planner and a list with all answers.

I want ,that when i completed a task ,i fill the list with a updated status, and i have to send a email to the person that have write the form, the problem is maybe i have more task of one person, if i completed one i send a email for all task.

When a new response is submited ->

Get response details ->

create a task (with answers of form) ->

Delay 5 sec

Update details of task (with answers of form) ->

Create element (list in sharepoint with answers of form ,with status active) ->

When task is completed (group id and plan id) ->

Get element ->

Update element (list and update status to completed) ->

Send a email (to who have created the form)

Problem is When task is completed ,that id plan is for all task, and i just only i have completed one of them. And send all emails for all thanks ,completed and not completed.

Does anybody know how to fix it? Thanks a lot ,and sorry for my english..

Captura1.JPGCaptura2.JPGCaptura3.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: When task is completted mark all task

Hi @llserra,

I think the logic of your Flow not reasonable.

In this part, you create a trigger When a task is completed, and waiting for some task completed, but if the completed task is not the task you created in Flow or task owner is someone else, the task will send to Resposonser's email of MS Form, and the email will only send once, it is not reasonable.

Annotation 2019-11-26 135724.png

So I advise you to create a separately Flow that Send email to who complete the task. The email will send email as soon as someone completed the task. You can store these responses into the SharePoint list, and when someone completed, use the Get items to filter the item associated with the task, then send an email to the task owner.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: When task is completted mark all task

Hi @llserra,

I think the logic of your Flow not reasonable.

In this part, you create a trigger When a task is completed, and waiting for some task completed, but if the completed task is not the task you created in Flow or task owner is someone else, the task will send to Resposonser's email of MS Form, and the email will only send once, it is not reasonable.

Annotation 2019-11-26 135724.png

So I advise you to create a separately Flow that Send email to who complete the task. The email will send email as soon as someone completed the task. You can store these responses into the SharePoint list, and when someone completed, use the Get items to filter the item associated with the task, then send an email to the task owner.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,457)