cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Where Does The "Failed" Message in the Terminate Action Return?

If I set the Status of a Terminate action to "Failed", I am able to enter an error code and a message. If I enter an error code and/ or message, where will this information return? E.g. if a flow is set to terminate after duration X, and duration X passes and the flow terminates, where do I direct users so that they can see why their flow has failed - i.e. the message I've entered in the Terminate control, "Flow timed out"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @Xperia ,

You can clicking into a failed flow, and check the result of the flow.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Xperia ,

The Terminate Action is to stop the execution of a Logic App run.

So you can only check the Failed code and/ or message in the running result(Run History).

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Highlighted

I think I'm missing something - in the Run History window I only see the status (e.g. Running/ Failed/ Cancelled), when the flow was run, and for how long it's been running. If I select a failed flow in the Run History window, I see the start time, duration and status, and the same if I click into See All in the Run History window. In neither the Run History window nor by clicking into a failed flow do I see the Error Code or Error Message I have entered in the Terminate action. Can you please clarify where I can find this please? Thanks!

run history.png

Highlighted

Hi @Xperia ,

You can clicking into a failed flow, and check the result of the flow.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Got it - thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,527)