cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StephenM
Level: Powered On

Why can flow see only some of my Outlook calendars?

i'm trying to build a flow thats creates meeting times in our teams calendars - using a manual trigger and the outlook create event action i can see SOME of my calendars, mine and one of our shared calendars for the team, but i cannot see others - these others are set up in the same way, i have the very same permissions, yet they arent showing up in the flow drop down box to chose from. why is that?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Why can flow see only some of my Outlook calendars?

Hi @StephenM,

Could you choose a shared calendar from the Calendar id field of "Create event (V1)" action?

Further, do you want to choose other custom calendars within Calendar id field of "Create event (V1)" action?

I have made a test on my side and I could not choose a shared Outlook calendar within Calendar id field of "Create event (V1)" action. The available Outlook Calendars show up as below:13.JPG

I afraid that there is no way to choose a custom calendar within "Create event (V1)" action of Outlook connector in Microsoft Flow currently. If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, you could consider take a try to get all available Outlook calendars with the "Get calendars" action:14.JPG

Best reagrds,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Dimitri-VDL
Level: Powered On

Re: Why can flow see only some of my Outlook calendars?

Is this still an issue? I was able to do it before by giving permission to the calendar and afterwards accepting the email that was send to the recipient. However this doesn't seem to work anymore?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 354 members 6,010 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: