cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
testasdfasfsafa
Advocate III
Advocate III

Why can't I drag'n drop an action above another one using Edge? or above a loop action?

This used to work fine, but somehow it got disabled...  very painful to have a create temporary "scope" actions as placeholders to be able to move action...   This issue has been around for months.  Anyone using Edge at Microsoft and part of the QA team on Power Automate?

This is highly frustrating.  Actually, what is even more frustrating is knowing no one in the Power Automate team looks at those forums.

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Super User
Super User

We discussed this and we figured that you will have to have 2 actions inside scope and then you can drag and drop others in between. So steps are...

• Drag and drop first action
  • Add 2nd action manually inside scope as dummy action
  • Now you can drag and drop as many actions as you want between them.

I dont like it either but seems like this is workaround.

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community
testasdfasfsafa
Advocate III
Advocate III

Thanks.   I did figure the temporary workaround, but why did Microsoft removed such required functionality in the first place?  When are they going to fix it? The community morale is not good at the moment, there are zero perceivable investments in Power Automate, even for small requests... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,266)