cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff1102

Why does Pinterest response empty fields ? [Big Error]

20210108032134.png

I'm creating a flow with existing template 'When a feed item is published on RSS, create a pin on Pinterest with a link to the feed item.'.

After several steps' processing, I extract the Image Url, Board Name, Note, Link and fill them in the Input successfully. The node run successfully every time, and the images can be uploaded to Pinterest's website. But, each output of this node has empty in Note and Description. If I check the Pinterest's page, it also lack of $title, $link, $description where they should be there.

My case:

20210108115908.jpg

The correct snapshot which they should be there

20210108120121.jpg

I guess the reason happens this because the Power Automate node 'Pinterest' hasn't sent the field 'Note' and 'Link' to Pinterest server, so they get nothing, after publishing, they display nothing.

How could I do to fix this error? Could you help me?

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

@jeff1102  you can try using HTTP action with API Pin

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi @ChristianAbata  Thanks for your suggestion.

I'd like to try HTTP action with API Pin, but I haven't seen any tutorial or help document in this community.

Could you just write some brief step how to proceed it? Thanks very much.

Jeff

ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @jeff1102   I did a video about how to use API action see Power Automate español - Cómo consumir una API de Microsoft Open Graph - YouTube

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (20,680)