cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alopez222
Helper IV
Helper IV

Why does it not execute the actions within the Apply to each action?

When an item is created, it is created in a list called New Revision Tracking. This item will have two particular entries that I use to find a value in a different list called Data Lookup. The two entries, I concatenate and set it equal to the field Title in the Data Lookup list. In this particular case, the user input 627458 and 10, after concatenating these two, you get 62745810. From this I set it equal to Title and I extract the value of PrdOrder. 

For some reason the actions within the Apply to each Action dont run. When the entry is 627458 along with some second number, the actions below don't run. This is the first instance where I've ran into this issue. Why is this? What can I do to fix it?

Data Lookup:

alopez222_1-1648057105779.png

Problem with Flow:

Screenshot 2022-03-23 103425.png

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@alopez222 

I suggest deleting the Title text an re-entering it.  The existing entry might contain leading/trailing spaces or some other unseen elements.

Please let me know if this works.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Below is what the user uses to enter data. The Sales Order and SO Line are what I concatenate. From this the Get Items action grabs these inputs and uses it to filter the Data Lookup List. I made sure to not add extra spaces but it still doesn't run the actions within the Apply to Each. This is how it operates for every input but for this particular input it doesn't work. Because of that I can't really erase any text, I would only be able to redo the concatenation.

alopez222_0-1648062852833.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,839)