cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GReddy
Helper I
Helper I

Word online (business) issue

I built a flow to populate data into Microsoft word template and save file in SharePoint. But when ever I test ends with below error message and if I remove word online (business) from my flow its working fine.

Please advise on this error.

Error :

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed","message":"Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_wordonlinebusiness' in APIM tokens header."}}'.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

@GReddy  then probably this could be a temporary error because the message says that is an API error, just wait for 2 days max, and if the error persist consider to open a microsoft support case.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @GReddy  I recomend you to remove your word conection and re conect it again.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi Christian 

ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

@GReddy  then probably this could be a temporary error because the message says that is an API error, just wait for 2 days max, and if the error persist consider to open a microsoft support case.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

PauloRech
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Same issue here.
And now, it's passed 2 days...

Some news?

@PauloRech,

I followed 

Remove  word connection and re connect . 

In my template we have both test and date value to fill. When ever I pass date value to word template it causing the problem(because of null value in my case), So I deleted date and passed only text value to populated and it works for me. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,370)