cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCNehs
Helper V
Helper V

Workflow Frozen

I've been working on a large approval workflow and yesterday had to add a bunch of update items to add comments back to the list item.  After i did that, it completely froze.  Just see a spinning circle. I cant even open it, and when i CAN, it freezes and I'm not able to edit.   I CAN open other workflows.  I shared the flow with someone else and they could not open it either.  Tried exporting and importing as well as copying but still can't work with it anymore. 

There are A LOT of arrays that it created because of the updates to the list item and then it created arrays for the emails going out to people with the comments in the emails.

From what i have been reading online last night it seems that these arrays might be causing my issue.  I'm still a beginner and learning as I go.  There is probably a variable I should have created for the approvers and comments?   Will I be able to get back into this other workflow so i can at least SEE what i did to recreate somehow?

I have an email to my Service Desk but I thought I would check here as well.  THANKS!

1 REPLY 1
DCNehs
Helper V
Helper V

Hmm, still having this issue.  This workflow just keeps freezing.  Can't open it to edit or click to check a workflow run.  I've cleared cache, rebooted several times. 

Maybe a setting somewhere i can check?  This keeps happening with this one.  have been trying to open it for about 2 hours now.  The other day it took 6 hours .  Makes troubleshooting and testing very difficult.

any ideas???

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (43,562)