cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisHRM

Workplace Health & Safety Program Flow

I am looking for some advice on how to build a flow to assist in part of our workplace health & safety management program. 

Using MS Forms I created an "Incident Report" which I hope will replace our paper copy incident report forms. The goal is to allow our front line supervisors to use the Incident Report form through MS forms and submit it there at the scene of an incident. 

I would like to set up a flow that would perform the following functions:

1. Record the incident details into a format that could automatically populate a spreadsheet with specificied data from the response of the incident report forms.
    • This spreadsheet would then be used to populate a Health & Safety stats dashboard on Power BI
  2. Additionally, certain managers would like to be made aware of incidents as they are reported but only specificied information regarding said incidents.

If anyone has ideas on how I could make this work with our organization that would help to improve the safety of our employees.

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@chrisHRM 

It is possible in MS Flow.

Steps-

1. Your MS Form is ready i hope so.

2. Use trigger action when new response summited (MS Form Trigger).

3. Use "Get response details" Action and supply Form ID and Response ID.(These dynamic content come from trigger).

4. Create an excel sheet with formatted as a table (select all required columns and then do formatting)- Excel connector requires data inside table.

5. Upload that excel file either in One drive or SharePoint library.

6. Now Use "Add row in to a table" excel connector: select location-one drive/ SharePoint site, document library , file and Table.

7.Add dynamic content from "Get response details" in each column of excel sheet.

8. Now you excel is ready.

9. if you want notify someone with this excel you can automate email notification.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Thanks

Hardesh

MeshanMilinda
Frequent Visitor

goog idea. can you please share with us the screenshots. it will help me to create this process. i am new to MS flow

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,751)