cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SriA

Yammer to SharePoint

Hello, 

I am trying to a build a flow from Yammer (When message is posted in a group)  to SharePoint (new item is created in the list).

I need to pull topic/comments/Mark best answer into the sharepoint list. below are my questions.. 

1. What dynamic expressions do i need to use to pull these specific metadata into the flow?

2. do we have an option to extract "mark best answer" from yammer to sharepoint online?

Thank you so much for your help and support in advance!

1 REPLY 1
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SriA ,

Yammer's "When there is a new message in a group" can return topics and comments.

1.You can use this dynamic content to get the topic name:
vliweimsft_0-1654685979863.png

2.When you send a comment, flow will be triggered , then you can use this dynamic content to get the comment:
vliweimsft_1-1654685979865.png
 If you send a question or discussion not a comment, this dynamic content will return the question's content or discussion's content.
3.When you "Mark best answer", flow will not be triggered, so you can not get the best answer from this trigger.

Best Regards,
Levi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,601)