cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psbabu
Helper III
Helper III

Your flow could not turn on: When a new email arrives --> Create a new record. Error: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden" and details "{"error":{"code":"GoogleDlpViolation","message":"Flow '' cannot be activated because it violates Google data governance policies. Configure a cus

Hi All,

I am unable to Turn On flow. It is working previously. Can any one please assist on this issue.

Flow:

GmailFlow.PNG

Error

gmailerror.PNG

Regards,

SB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @psbabu  as the message says when you are working with google actions you have some limits with creating other actions for example you can save the data into a sharepoint list or common record that is your case or use HTPP request.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Hi ,

Thank you for your response. But it throwing this type of error from yesterday onward. Previously it is working.If any other setting do i need to configure ,please assist me.

Regards,

SB

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @psbabu ,

In compliance with Google's security and privacy policy, customers using consumer Gmail accounts (Accounts ending in @gmail.com and @googlemail.com) can only connect to a limited set of services within Power Automate and Logic Apps.

Please check this online doc and get more details about it:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/gmail/#known-issues-and-limitations

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,118)