cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

a flow which can capture a screenshot at the site below at given time

Dear all friends,

I want to make a flow which can capture a screenshot from a particular website (By using URL) within a given time, after capturing screenshot, this stuff would be mail to me 

Please if anyone have idea about this so please guide me

Thanks and regards,

Abhijeet

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Hey @AR5 

I'm not sure there is a possible solution without either using the HTTP connector (Premium) or a third party connector to convert the HTML returned by the URL to PDF.

If you have access to premium connectors, then you could just issue a web request and then convert the body response to PDF.

Using a third party connector (like Encodian) you could convert use the 'Convert HTML to PDF' passing the URL, and optionally use the 'Extract Images from PDF' action to either extract a region or an entire page to an image file.

HTH

Jay

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,237)