Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usarif
Resolver I
Resolver I

account to use to run MS Flow

folks,

Need suggestion on account. I have devices and user account in Azure AD (There is no on premise ad). I have a flow do

-get list if modify,

-send approval

-create account in AAD.

-Add user to AAD SG group.

Now flow is working fine, but with my credential. I have created an office 365 account (without E3 license), and assigned following role as shown below.

role.jpg

now when  i am trying to switch credential to this user, i am getting MFA verification which I don't want to do it because then it will relate with me.

How is everyone using credential here.

Need little help here, thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @usarif 

Ok, even though MFA may appear disabled for O365 it could well be that you have Azure AD conditional access policies triggering MFA.

I'd suggest checking your conditional access settings in Azure AD to verify

HTH

Jay

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Jay-Encodian
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @usarif 

Apologies if I'm asking the obvious... can you just disable MFA on the account? If MFA is enabled you will be prompted when authenticating with the account.

HTH

Jay

mfa is disabled...and this the reason confusing me even MFA is disabled, why it is giving me 2fa

Hey @usarif 

If MFA is disabled, are you able to log onto O365 generally with the account without an MFA prompt?

HTH

Jay

MFA is disabled, but still giving me 2fa..yes after passing login I am able to loign

how is everyone setting up connetion, if they have Azure AD and office 365?

Hey @usarif 

So if you just login to O365 the account is prompted for MFA? If so MFA hasn't been disabled... sorry if I'm just pointing out the obvious

Jay

it is disabled.

MFA_Disable.png

Hi @usarif 

I understand that you've applied to configuration to disable MFA, but you've also stated that when you login to Office 365 services with the account you are prompted for MFA auth... which means the configuration you have applied to disable MFA on the account is not effective.

Can you confirm that is the current situation?

Jay

yes, when login to outlook or office.com with this user, asking two-factor verification...? Even MFA is disabled. 

Hi @usarif 

Ok, even though MFA may appear disabled for O365 it could well be that you have Azure AD conditional access policies triggering MFA.

I'd suggest checking your conditional access settings in Azure AD to verify

HTH

Jay

View solution in original post

you are right, we have Conditional Access enable...Is there way to disable for user level?

You need to configure the conditional access policy so that it does not automatically apply to the user: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/conditional-access/best-practices

HTH

Jay

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (74,524)