cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approval flow

I have built a flow based on approval and it works. Except, that even though the response to the approval is Approved and in the test it will show that it was approved in the flow, it still triggers to the False condition.  Is this a bug, have I set it up incorrectly, how do I make this work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebecca_StormX Can you share any screenshots? 

From your reply seems like the following is showing Approved in your flow run history as below. 

Untitled.png

If this is the case, i would assume the logic is failing at the contidion step. Can you click on edit in advanced mode, and share the code you currently have? Just ensure the names match, which is a common error. 

Untitled2.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rebecca_StormX Can you share any screenshots? 

From your reply seems like the following is showing Approved in your flow run history as below. 

Untitled.png

If this is the case, i would assume the logic is failing at the contidion step. Can you click on edit in advanced mode, and share the code you currently have? Just ensure the names match, which is a common error. 

Untitled2.png

View solution in original post

That was exactly my issue. Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,252)