cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyT1984
Frequent Visitor

author.email dynamic funtion not working SharePoint

Hello,

I've recently created several flows that worked for weeks and not i get an error message whenever i try to use the author.email dynamic function.  Previously this function was createdbyemail.   Could someone please guide me in the direction of the new replacement so that i can create new flows?

In the screenshot attached you can see that it appear blank but when you enter the flow author.email is placed in blank area.

flow capture.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
DannyT1984
Frequent Visitor

@iAm_ManCat i hear you are an are expert any suggestions?

Hello,

I've recently created several flows that worked for weeks and not i get an error message whenever i try to use the author.email dynamic function.  Previously this function was createdbyemail.   Could someone please guide me in the direction of the new replacement so that i can create new flows?

flow capture.JPG

Hi,

Looking at this the only thing I can think of is that there might have been some kind of change made on the graph side of things that affected how author.email is interpreted by the system. Without seeing how your flow is built I'm not certain. This might be a better question for Microsoft Support. I'll include a link below; if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,521)