cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

cateategorisation of emails in Outlook as trigger event in Flow

Hello everybody, I have noticed that in Outlook you can categorise the emails. I was wondering if it was possible to trigger a flow in case of a certain categorisation in Outlook. A practical example would be the following: we have some fixed tax deadlines. We send normally an email to the clients to ask if they have something to declare. In case of positive reply, the email could be categorised by my employees (e.g. "blue" or whatever). This in my mind would trigger a "add task" in Planner, thus avoiding the need to fill a list manually and diminishing the risk of missing somebody. However, I could not find any "list categories" in Flow related to Outlook. Do you know if something like this is supported? Thank you and best regards, Vittorio
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Found out this question's been already asked and requested as idea many times. Sorry for that, I deserve a RTFM-shout 🙂
Highlighted

Hi @nightfall ,

Great! If you want this feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for the similar idea that you mentioned.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,539)