Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

compare data from different excel

Hello,

i have excel A and excel B which stored in onedrive and im trying to compare data in column excel A to data in column excel B and the result will sent email if data in column excel A is not in column excel B,  what should i do ? 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @AdhamFH 

You can do something like this: 

swwe.PNG

swwe1.PNG

First list rows from the table of sheet 1 and create an array with the column a and then list rows of table from other sheet and compare the column if the array contains it.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

@yashag2255 thank you for your response, but how about to compare data in textinput in powerapps to my data in column in excel? so the condition will be, if it yes it will send email just to inform that you have input

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,048)