Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GUOGUO
Post Patron
Post Patron

condition issue

Hi all ,

I have a list that contain a column named Status containing value Open and Close .  The data type of the column is Choice .

i use the condition to judge if I choose Open the flow will create item . But the flow expression doesn't work.

GUOGUO_0-1629357898750.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
happyume
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

When you use Dynamic content to put Status, you would have seen Status Value as well.

Select Status Value instead of Status.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
skillsy
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Guoguo,

This is case sensitive and you have mentioned "Open" and "Close" - is this the issue?

Skillsy

happyume
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

When you use Dynamic content to put Status, you would have seen Status Value as well.

Select Status Value instead of Status.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thanks Skillsy,     Yes i know it is sensitive .

the value is open and close

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,995)