Flow condition has a two criteria. When 2 criteria have a value, its checking condition.
but when only one of them has a value, cant check condition
@Badral I can see you are using SharePoint columns to try and check for the condition. Can you please show examples of data in those columns for items, and exactly the columns you chose to put in the condition? Are they single text, choice, lookups? Does the condition work with only one condition?
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
You can use Compose above the condition to check your expression. It will tell you the output. Sample example below...
if(OR(equals('a', 'b'), equals('c', 'c')), 'Equals', 'Not equals')
If you need to know actual values, you can check Output section of Get Items.
1) try to use single quotes: 'ЗЭЗГ'
2) if 1) doesn't work, try to use only Latin symbols (ZEZG) - it might be the contains() function dislikes Cyrillic.
@Badral, please explain what exactly do you wish to achieve:
1) IF (a contains b) OR (c contains d) Then true
2) IF (a contains b) AND (c contains d) Then true
1) or 2) ?
ok ill try to explain.
This is planner flow.
1. If one task assign to multiple department that task will update each department list
2. If one task assign to only one department that task will update in that department list
I have parallel action for each deps
If condition's one of the criteria contain ЗЭЗГ task will assign to ЗЭЗГ
If condition's criterias contain ЗЭЗГ and НТБӨГ task will assign to ЗЭЗГ and НТБӨГ. in this case, flow works
Yes. you are right.
But i checkd just now. in opposite it working. First criteria is department's. Second one is for Co department. If first condition is null and second condition is ЗЭЗГ. its working. hm
Not solved. I'll try to explain :). Also there is no error. in my case, condition doesn't check criteria at one case.
As i mentioned i build parallel action. Each action check if there is its value. In my case Department. And there are two column called Department & Co department in SharePoint list. Condition is checking value from these two column.
In the new form field in sharepoint.
If i choose
1. Dep: Dep1, Co dep: Dep2. Condition works
2. Dep: Dep1, Co dep: Dep1. Condition works
3. Dep: [empty], Co dep: Dep3. Condition works
4. Dep: Dep4, Co dep: [empty]. Condition not works!
Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.