cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

conditions based on oDATA filter from GetItems from Sharepoint

I have successfully created my Yes side of my flow, but am getting stuck on the no side.  The actions upon each are inconsequential.  I essentially need to query 'FPC-Purchase Orders' List for the existence of my 'Project'.  The GetItems Query below does that nicely.  When it returns results, it moves on to the next step, which is to test if the GetItems returned Value is not equal to null.  However, if the GetItems query returns no results, the process terminates instead of moving on to the condition test.

cmegow_0-1602878617748.png

I an nutshell, I need to check to see if the 'Project' exists on the 'FPC-Purchase Orders' List.  If yes, then one action, and if no then another action.  Please help with a better way to Flow this test!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@cmegow 

Hi there.  Check out "Configure Run After", that might get you closer to what you want.  Here's a quick article I did on something very similar:

Using "Run After" as a Condition in Power Automate / Flow

Good luck, and keep us posted.

-Ed

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted

@edgonzales Thanks for the article on "Configure Run After" That was really helpful.  I can now get the next function to run.  But, it's still not working.  Since the GetItems query does not return results, I can't test the Value of the query for null.  Other thoughts on how to create a Yes/No Condition based on the existence of my project in my referenced list?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,525)