cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twister
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

create PDF files after get approval from power apps with mulitple sharepoint list

Hi, How do I create a PDF from sharepoint list? I want to create the PDF after get final approval (not by when item is created). The approval process in power apps.. power apps will update the status to approval (approval status = 3) in sharepoint list column and that time the PDF files will created by automate.

And I want to combine multiple sharepoint list to be in 1 PDF files.

The sharepoint or PDF structure to print as below:

Parent:

IDTitleNameDescription
1ABC123JohnIT
2DEF456SmithSales

Child1:

Titleapp_noTask
1ABC123Task A
1ABC123Task B
2DEF456Task C
2DEF456Task D

Child2:

Titleapp_nostart
1ABC123startA
1ABC123startB
1ABC123startC
2DEF456startD
2DEF456startE

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
darshanamin26
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

You can convert and combine multiple SharePoint files to one pdf using Encodian connector. Please refer below link for more information.
Convert SharePoint List Items to PDF with Power Automate (encodian.com)

Regards,
Darshan
-------
Community Support Team _ Darshan Amin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

twister
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

thanks for your feedback. as I go thru with the link given I cant see which point they have use to combine multiple sharepoint list..

twister
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

I want to display in PDF by ID.. so that it will combine 3 sharepoint with same ID in 1 pdf filea..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,340)