cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barney1234
Regular Visitor

creating table in a new sheet and inserting json values in it

hey guys, making a little progress with my flow. a created a flow that makes a new worksheet and a table to that sheet with value names to it. i give the table the name of the output(the output is the name of the file that is dropped in the folder)

capture2.PNG

after that i want to insert  the values "median error" and "calculated photos" under the columns i have made in the table

Capture.PNG

but it does not display to me the columns to insert the values that i want to the table.

is there anyway to do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @barney1234 

You will need to supply your add a row action an Array of Row Header key/value pairs.  Let me show you how in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ySjhm9Sg&t=342s

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi @barney1234 

You will need to supply your add a row action an Array of Row Header key/value pairs.  Let me show you how in the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ySjhm9Sg&t=342s

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

thanks! was very helpful

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,089)