Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanBourbon
Resolver I
Resolver I

data in JSON put into excel

Hello,

I have a project I am working on where I have a table of information in an email that I would like to populate into an excel table once an email is received.  I have found a way to convert the table into a JSON set but now I need to get each item in each set to be put within a cell of the next row of my table.  the closest I have gotten is to populate the first cell of each row with the entirety of my data.  Attached is an image of the last step where I am taking the body of my data and trying to apply to each as a row entry in my table.  The other image is what a single entry looks like that I want to paste into each row with the associated header.  Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryansingle entrysingle entryflow controlflow control

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

You can map each column within Add a row action, with the expression as below...

item()?['Employee Number']

item()?['Employee Name']

and so on...

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PrasadAthalye
Community Champion
Community Champion

You can map each column within Add a row action, with the expression as below...

item()?['Employee Number']

item()?['Employee Name']

and so on...

Please Like and Mark this as Answer if it resolves your Issue.

Power Automate Community

I was able to parse to JSON then apply to each and select each item and it works now.  Thanks for the help!JSON to excel works.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,094)