cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edukardo

date and time for google calendar

Sorry for my basic question, but couldn't find the solution into the community

I'm trying to query google calendar for today's appointments, but can't find the expression for query it from the start of today untill the end of today.

Thanks for your patience

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
edukardo

Thanks. I'm pretty satisfied

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @edukardo,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

If you want to query today's appointments based on the start of today and the end of today, please take a try with the following workaround:

20.JPG

Within Min Time field of "List the events on a calendar" action, type the following formula:

startOfDay(utcNow())

Within Max Time field of "List the events on a calendar" action, type the following formula:

startOfDay(addDays(utcNow(),1))

The flow works successfully as below:21.JPG

More details about using expression in flow actions, please check the following article:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/use-expressions-in-actions/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

¡YES!! Worked perfectly.

Many thanks to you

Eduardo K

Hi @edukardo,

Do you have any questions about your scenario?

Or do you have any other questions about Microsoft Flow?

If you have any questions about Microsoft Flow, please feel free to reply here, we would provide a proper solution for you.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
edukardo

Thanks. I'm pretty satisfied

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,877)