Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pasquale_p
Helper I
Helper I

delete the entire sharepoint list with 15k rows

hello everybody, 

I've got a sharepoint list with more than 15.000 rows,

I need that 1 time a month the sharepoint list will refreshed by a power query excel, but, for make this refresh the sharepoint list row must be deleted; I tryed to delete by a flow, but it delete the first 100 rows.

I can repeat the action for 150times but it's a huge work.

there's a possibility to make a loop for 150 times to delete or an action that delete all the rows in the list (I think "do until", but how I can set?

thanks for your help

pasquale_p_0-1621059328994.png

2 REPLIES 2
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@pasquale_p 

For the "Get Items" you would have the pagination limit that would restrict the amount of data being retrieved to increase this limit, click on the three ellipses on the "Get Items" --> Click on settings --> Here you will be able to see option called pagination enable this and specify the limit that you want to set for the number of records to be retrieved. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved

pasquale_p
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Gopala_Krishna 

it works well, 

but I have 16000 rows, and the flow accept only 5000, there's a dynamic way that recognise the rows quantities?

thanks for you help

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,386)