cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starship12
Level: Powered On

error message: 403-The caller does not have permission to perform the action

Hi,

I have 2 flows, one that asks in PowerApps, creates an html in OneDrive and inserts the image and converts it to pdf then stores in sharepoint. I have another flow that does the same but without images. I have two accounts, one service account that is using the credentials to store in OneDrive and Sharepoint and the one I use to run this is my own account.

I have been getting this error message: 403-The caller does not have permission to perform the action. Now it is working with one of my flows but for the other flow, I always get this error message and they work in a similar way. These flows have been shared with my account too. How can I get past this?

ads.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: error message: 403-The caller does not have permission to perform the action

Hi @starship12 ,

Error code is displayed as 403 and the error message indicates that the account configured for the current connection may not have enough permissions to perform the action, so access is denied.

Please check if the account currently used to configure the connection of this action has sufficient permissions to perform write operations in the specified folder.

If you have sufficient permissions, please try to update the connection or re-create the connection and test the action again.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 102 members 5,135 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: