cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jason387

extract data from website and send result as email

I was wondering if it´s possible to extract Data from a Website and send it as a  email ? 

I want to check the news on this website and send them as an email if these  are "high" (German : "hoch" )  Problems 

BSI - Cyber-Sicherheitswarnungen (bund.de)

5 REPLIES 5
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

I cannot even get that website to load in my browser. Is the URL correct?

jason387

yes it´s correct , it´s a german website, maybe that´s why can´t load it.

It looks like this 

jason387_0-1659522700520.png

jason387

i want to extract these 3 news- feeds and send them as an email 

I've taken a look at the site, and there's no obvious API to hook into and the RSS feeds don't provide the information that you want.

So you'll either need to run a Desktop flow to 'scrape' the page, or if you have a paid licence, you can use a periodical 'GET' HTTP request to retrieve it.

Given more time, I'm sure I could maybe find more, as they link to their SharedDocuments which must mean that there's a listing of those somewhere. However I think you'll need to actually contact them for anything more bespoke. I'm sure they'd like to help, though.

I had a provisional look at scraping with the HTTP connector, it is certainly possible. But not an easy flow to build if you are new to the platform.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,067)