Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sephiel
Helper II
Helper II

filtering sharepoint document library to latest uploads

Hey community!

I've got a few Flows under my belt, but I'm struggling getting the correct output when trying to filter a document library down to the latest uploads from the last week. What I'm trying to accomplish is very similar to this post, but my filter array output is still blank:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Weekly-email-digest-new-items-in-SPO-list/m-p/293...

I've tried all manner of changing the filter parameters and my output is blank every time. 

I know I am getting an output from the Get files step, and my document library is less than the 5000 item threshold. I don't see any option to throttle the number of items returned outside the "Top Count", so I assume it is grabbing them all.

Annotation 2020-06-24 085930.jpg

Thanks for the help!! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Sephiel 

I suspect that your issue is your date format - it should probably be yyyy-MM-dd.

That said, a much better way to approach this is to use a Filter query in you Get files (properties only) action.  See my example below.  The expression that I used can be seen in the action comments.  Also, note the single quotes around the expression in my query.

image.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User III
Super User III

@Sephiel 

I suspect that your issue is your date format - it should probably be yyyy-MM-dd.

That said, a much better way to approach this is to use a Filter query in you Get files (properties only) action.  See my example below.  The expression that I used can be seen in the action comments.  Also, note the single quotes around the expression in my query.

image.png

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Thanks! Yes, that worked well. Now to get the output in an HTML format that's readable, but probably warrants another topic post. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (1,983)