cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antonio_piernav
Helper III
Helper III

flow CDS to email

Hello, I hope someone can help me, because I am not able to create a flow, which I think is simple, but I can not do it.

I need that when a user of the powerapps application presses a button, he receives an email with an excel file with a list of entries of a CDS 2.0 entity.

I have an entity in CDS called "Audicat database" and a powerapp app that is called "Audicat". When the user of the application (User: Juan) presses a button in the app, he will receive an email in his address Juan@organizacion.com with an excel file attached with the entries of the CDS 2.0 entity

Can anybody help me

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @antonio_piernav ,

Do you want users to receive emails containing Entity details after clicking on the Button?

Here you need to get the user's email and Excel file containing Entity details.

You could add a Text input, ask the user to enter their own email address, and then get the email.

36.PNG

About obtaining Excel file, if you have imported Entity record into an Excel file and stored it in OneDrive or SharePoint Online, you could configure Flow by referring to the screenshot below.

38.PNG

Or you need to create an Excel table to store the data in the entity, and then use List records and Add a row into a table action to create an Excel file.

37.PNG

I recommend using the first method, which can reduce a lot of steps, just export the entity and then store it in OneDrive or SharePoint.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @antonio_piernav ,

Do you want users to receive emails containing Entity details after clicking on the Button?

Here you need to get the user's email and Excel file containing Entity details.

You could add a Text input, ask the user to enter their own email address, and then get the email.

36.PNG

About obtaining Excel file, if you have imported Entity record into an Excel file and stored it in OneDrive or SharePoint Online, you could configure Flow by referring to the screenshot below.

38.PNG

Or you need to create an Excel table to store the data in the entity, and then use List records and Add a row into a table action to create an Excel file.

37.PNG

I recommend using the first method, which can reduce a lot of steps, just export the entity and then store it in OneDrive or SharePoint.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks it work

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,223)