Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tapesh
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

flow bug even after flow output is correct

Hello all, 

please see the result below, the images. the issue here is, even my flow succeeded and also the output was as expected from the previous step, but the flow did not give me correct output. 

when the approval is Yes it should go and execute the If yes statement of block, but it is only giving me If no result even the user clicks on approve button. 

All experts, will you please fix this? or if im missing you explain why? and this is not once it happens every next flow, and to fix this i have to create new flow, which is pathetic., the other thing is it does not the SPlist as the resposne is submitted, even if i wait 10 mins and refresh the response is same, in my Spllist, 

for eg. when form subitted response by default is Pending, 

When approved should be updated with approve, 

but no such thing taking place. 

i dont how and why, but this issue is causing a lot of problems to my work, can any one help? or raise the flag to this ? Untitled.pngDisplay.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

@Tapesh  hi, in your condition you are using outcome to compare your result?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

@Tapesh  hi, in your condition you are using outcome to compare your result?

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Tapesh ,

Thanks so much for posting in the Flow Community! It appears that you have found a solution to your issue in this similar thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-bug-even-after-run/m-p/520171#M48408

If so, please click "Accept as Solution" on the reply that describes how you were able to solve your issue!

This makes your post much easier for other members of the community to see and find when looking for a solution!

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions about Power Automate.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,984)