cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KrishnaNandwani
Regular Visitor

flow email limits error with gmail

Hi friends,
See if someone can help me with this; I have created a flow in Power Automate that when creating a record sends an email. The problem is that there are times that more than 300 records are created to send, and the Gmail connector has a limitation of sending emails. Can you think of any way to fix it? some kind of pause in sending, sending by blocks, etc.
Thank you.

Hola amigos,
A ver si alguien me puede ayudar con esto; Tengo creado un flujo en Power Automate que al crear un registro envíe un correo electrónico. EL problema es que hay veces que se crean mas de 300 registros para enviar, y el conector de Gmail tiene una limitación de envío de correos. Se os ocurre alguna forma de solucionarlo? algún tipo de pause en el envío, envío por bloques, etc.
Muchas gracias.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eliotcole
Super User
Super User

This might be the concurrency on your loop.

Go in to the settings of the Apply to each that your Delay is in, and ensure that 'Concurrency Control' is turned on, and it is reduced to 1.

This means it will definitely only process 1 email at a time, and wait 20m between them.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
eliotcole
Super User
Super User

Hi, @KrishnaNandwani ...

If you are OK with a delay, you can just use a delay action from the Built In connectors.

It is in the Schedule connector, and you just pick whether you wish to delay by days/weeks/months/hours/minutes/seconds.

Hello,
I think this could work for me.

How could I make a function for that? for example, every 40 records pause for 10 minutes.

Thanks

eliotcole
Super User
Super User

Why not just add a pause (delay) before sending each email / record that accomplishes the same thing?

That would be simpler, and would keep you outside their limits.

Just find out what the limit of email sending actions is, per certain amount of time, then delay each send to fill that time. 🙂

I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, IT STAYS ON HOLD AND DOES NOT CHANGE:

KrishnaNandwani_0-1636386264713.png

KrishnaNandwani_1-1636386311670.png

eliotcole
Super User
Super User

This might be the concurrency on your loop.

Go in to the settings of the Apply to each that your Delay is in, and ensure that 'Concurrency Control' is turned on, and it is reduced to 1.

This means it will definitely only process 1 email at a time, and wait 20m between them.

KrishnaNandwani
Regular Visitor

Ahora sí, muchas gracias 

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eliotcole
Super User
Super User

De nada! ( that feels like the right phrase 😅)

Have a goodun!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,262)