cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

flow is not working after import

Hi,

I imported a flow from dev to test server  .

After successful import, when I  run a flow its ends with below error message . I deleted the flow and re -imported but the result is same.

The flow trigger from D365 CE on selected record

SC11.png

Error message :

Could you please advise me on this error , is any issue with environment to set to "Default" ? 

SC8.PNG

SC9.pngSC10.PNG

Regards,

Greddy

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

hi @GReddy  the first error is and API error so this could be fixed automatically the internal error is an squema error so I recomend you run your flow and generate again your parse json squema

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thanks ChrishtianAbata,

I tried many time to run a flow but it shows same error message in D365 CE . I'm not clear on generate parse json schema. please advise me how to generate Json schema . 

Error :

Server/Client Correlation ID: 69b41204-8c7e-4019-adb5-4ad61fdce64e
x-ms-client-request-id (Client->Backend Request Header): 04b40afb-1b11-46cc-997a-c45b-e7bad6e3
Error: The input body for trigger 'manual' of type 'Request' did not match its schema definition. Error details: 'Invalid type. Expected String but got Null.,Invalid type. Expected String but got Null.'.

Regards,

GReddy 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (31,760)