cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flow odata filter query

Hi,

Is odata filter query working now in flow? I want to filter data using flow and compose a comma seperated string(csv) and send it to use.

For example I have 800 items and after filter based on country I need flow to return 200 items and send an email to user with csv comma seperated.

csv.png

5 REPLIES 5

Re: flow odata filter query

I was able to get data using condition!! but I get data in below format after compose

I need data in csv comma seperated

Customer,Name, Address

Cust1,name1,address1

Cust2,name2,address2

[{"@odata.etag":"\"1\"","ItemInternalId":"1202","testwf":null,"Title":"1186","Created":"2016-04-07T13:46:21Z","Modified":"2016-04-07T13:46:21Z","AssignTo":null,"ID":1202,"Author":{"@odata.type":"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser","Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","DisplayName":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","Email":null,"Picture":null,"Department":null,"JobTitle":null},"Author#Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","Editor":{"@odata.type":"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser","Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","DisplayName":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","Email":null,"Picture":null,"Department":null,"JobTitle":null},"Editor#Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com"},{"@odata.etag":"\"1\"","ItemInternalId":"1203","Title":"1187","testwf":null,"Created":"2016-04-07T13:46:22Z","Modified":"2016-04-07T13:46:22Z","AssignTo":null,"ID":1203,"Author":{"@odata.type":"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser","Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amit.lohogaonkar@alscg.com","DisplayName":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","Email":null,"Picture":null,"Department":null,"JobTitle":null},"Author#Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","Editor":{"@odata.type":"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedUser","Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amitloh@xyz.com","DisplayName":"i:0#.f|membership|amit@xyz.com","Email":null,"Picture":null,"Department":null,"JobTitle":null},"Editor#Claims":"i:0#.f|membership|amit@xyz.com},{"@

Also I noticed that when I point to sharepoint list it can pull 1000+ records at one go but when i Point to CDM it only brings 500 irrespective of maximum get count set to 10000. I need odata filter working for my project needs.

FLOW CDM Odata filter is working!! Now I am trying to figure out how to find last 500th record using compose or something else. I need to find this and agin run query in for loop that has ID > last found.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi AmitLoh. What do you put in the odata filter values to get the filter working? I always get an error that expression is incorrect.

Highlighted
Microsoft Employee

Was this done with a Flow Custom Connector?  I'm trying to create a custom connector that connects to an OData endpoint but am having problems creating the Swagger for it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,865)