Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JuliaTD
Level: Powered On

flow with on premises gateway

Hi community.

I am trying to bild a flow with on-premises gateway as I was reading that I would need that for that kind of Flow.

My flow should always send an email to an customer, when a specific file is added to an folder on my local drive. 

My problem: I can't login into on-premises gateway with my work account. Does anyone know what I have to do?

Thankfully,

Julia

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: flow with on premises gateway

Hi @JuliaTD

Could you provide more details of the error you are seeing? Do you receive a particular message when attempting sign in? It may also be worth checking which licence(s) you have associated with your user record.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

JuliaTD

Hi LeeHarris,

I have the licences - Office 365 Enterprise E3, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3

Message when attempting sign in:

Fehler bei der Anmeldung. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Anmeldeinformationen, und versuchen Sie es noch mal. 

authentication_canceld: User canceled authentication at Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.AuthenticationContext.RunAsyncTask[T](Task`1 task)
at Microsoft.PowerBI.DataMovement.GatewayCommon.AuthenticationManager.AuthenticateWithSelectedUser(Uri authorityAddress, Uri resource, String clientId, Uri redirectAddress, String logOnHint)

and:

Bei Ihrem Konto anmelden

Anmelden

Leider können wir Sie nicht anmelden.

AADSTS90020: The SAML 1.1 Assertion is missing ImmutableID of the user.

Super User
Super User

Hi @JuliaTD

This is not an area I'm massively familiar with but, based on the error message "The SAML 1.1 Assertion is missing Immutable ID of the user." and a quick search, it looks like the issue could be related to username syncing in Office 365. Has your Office 365 username been changed at all since being created? Are you able to confirm if any other users also receive the same error message if they attempt to log in to the Gateway?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

JuliaTD

Hi LeeHarris

No, my username was never changed. And I am the only one in the company who has this software installed just now.

Best,

Julia

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 212 members 6,263 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: