cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

flowbot recipient missing or invalid

Hey everyone,

I'm having issues with a list of recipients I have for an adaptive card to be posted to them via Teams.

Here is the error code:

{
  "error": {
    "code""MissingOrInvalidBotRecipient",
    "message""The specified Teams flowbot recipient is missing or invalid."
  }
}
all users have been tested on an independant flow to see if they can receive flowbot messages and it works for them all.

here is a model of my flow:

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

hi @BFroc the error is becouse you need to generate an apply to each, to send to a user per itteration.

See what I do is send to a group of members but my variable just have an email per iteration, not an array.

group.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

hi @BFroc the error is becouse you need to generate an apply to each, to send to a user per itteration.

See what I do is send to a group of members but my variable just have an email per iteration, not an array.

group.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,704)